The University Staff Club is soliciting applications for the 2017-2018 Graduate Scholarships. All graduate students who preferably, have an undergraduate degree from USC (but not required) and are currently enrolled in a USC graduate program are eligible for one of the fifteen $1000 scholarships. Criteria for selection include academic record, financial need, activities, service and future goals.
The instructions for completing the Scholarship Application are as follows:
- Complete the form online. If a question does not apply write N/A (not applicable)
- Click ‘Submit’ to return the application by e-mail. You will get a copy of the email.
- We will begin accepting applications Monday December 4, 2017.
- The deadline for application is Friday December 19, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. (no exceptions).
- Please click the link here to submit your application. You will receive an email return with the information submitted. Thank you. https://form.jotform.com/71227058982159
If you are awarded a scholarship you will be invited, and are expected to attend the first half of one of our Staff Club Executive Board Meetings, (date, time, and location to be announced, or our Annual Holiday Social in December).
Due to the many applications we receive, please do not apply if you have previously been awarded a scholarship. Thank you.
The names of the recipients of this year’s scholarships will appear on our website http://www.usc.edu/org/staffclub/.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to your application. Thank you for applying to the USC Staff Club Scholarship.
USC Staff Club
November 30, 2017
Published on December 1st, 2017
Last updated on December 1st, 2017