Info Session for Becton Dickinson’s Technology Leadership Development Program
October 16, 2018
Seeley G. Mudd (SGM) Rm 101
Come learn about TLDP and bring your resumes!
The TLDP vision is to develop future leaders of BD’s R&D organization.
- The program consists of three successively more challenging assignments that can span multiple businesses and / or locations within the Company.
- A personalized and dynamic career path is sculpted for each TLDP associate with the influence of senior R&D leaders and your personal skills and interests.
- Outstanding Ph.D. & M.S. graduates with significant leadership experience and technical depth in engineering or life sciences fields:
Bioengineering, biomedical engineering, computer science, bioinformatics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science and related fields
- Early Stage Career (less than 3 years of work experience beyond graduate degree)
- Willingness and ability to relocate to different geographic locations
To qualify for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction as to duration.
JOB ID: R-317943
Recruiting at USC for Becton Dickinson Flyer
Published on September 27th, 2018
Last updated on September 27th, 2018