If Summer 2019 is your final semester,… (MS)

June 6, 2019

For Master’s students graduating in summer of 2019, to make sure your requests can be approved timely, please complete the following steps in order:

  1. Register for all remaining unit(s) in summer 2019
  2. Complete an Application for Graduation and submit it to your academic departmental advisor. Students in the AME, CS, EE, and ISE department should submit their application online at MyViterbi.
  3. Optional: Review and apply for OPT if needed. OPT request form can only be signed via email.  Please see details here .

If you have any questions, please come by the GAPP Office (OHE 106) during our walk-in hours from 10:00 am-2:00 pm or email us at masters@gapp.usc.edu.

Published on June 6th, 2019

Last updated on October 14th, 2021