Insight Fellows Program
Apply to the Insight Fellows Program by February 10: https://insightfellows.com/
The Insight Fellows Programs are tuition-free fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
– Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
– Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
– Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
– Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
– Join a community of 3,000 alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
We’re now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by May 26th in order to participate full time) for our summer sessions.
– Artificial Intelligence
– Data Engineering
– DevOps Engineering
– Decentralized Consensus
– Data Science*
– Health Data Science*
*Please note that our programs are open to all degree levels, except our Data Science and Health programs, which have a PhD requirement.
Upcoming Deadline & Start Date:
– Next application deadline: February 10
– Session begins: May 26
Want to learn more about Insight and our programs? Visit: https://www.insightfellows.com
Published on February 12th, 2020
Last updated on May 4th, 2021