Apply to an Insight Fellows Program by August 12: https://apply.insightdatascience.com
Insight is a 7-week tuition-free fellowship for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
– Pay no tuition; the program is fully funded by top companies
– Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
– Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
– Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
– Join a community of 2,000+ alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
We’re now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by January 13, 2020 in order to participate full time) for our winter sessions.
– Artificial Intelligence
– Data Engineering
– DevOps Engineering
– Decentralized Consensus
– Data Science*
– Health Data Science*
*Please note that our programs are open to all degree levels, except our Data Science and Health programs, which have a PhD requirement
Upcoming Deadline & Start Date:
– Application deadline: August 12
– Session begins: January 13
Learn more & apply: https://apply.insightdatascience.com
Not ready to apply? Sign up for our notification list: https://notifiy.insightdatascience.com/notify
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Published on August 12th, 2019
Last updated on August 12th, 2019