Graduate Student (MS & PHD) Advising
Meet with a VASE advisor virtually, click on the link below during drop-in advising hours
NOTE: Drop-in advising is cancelled on August 8, 11, 12.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (PST)
- Academic Advisement
- Academic Policies
- New Student Information
- DEN@Viterbi Student Services
- International Student Services
- Course Registration and Access
- Degree Requirements
- Commencement Information
- Career Development Events
- Internship Opportunities and Resources
- Viterbi Career Connections office and services
- VASE Blog
- Signature Events including Orientation, Graduate Awards, and Commencement
- VGSA and Student Group Events
- Mentorship Program and Events
- Student Organizations
- Safety and Wellness
- Graduate Housing
- Tuition and Fees
- Master's Student Funding Opportunities
- Doctoral Student Funding Opportunities
- Employer Supported
Incoming Graduate Student InformationInformation for all incoming graduate students: Master's (On Campus and Online via DEN@Viterbi) and Doctoral students.
New Student Information PageInformation for all incoming graduate students: Master's (On Campus and Online via DEN@Viterbi) and Doctoral students.
The most commonly used forms for all graduate students including Leave of Absence, Petitions, and more.
Specific services and policies for International Students.
Information for our DEN@Viterbi (off campus) students including admitted, limited status, and audit.
Published on February 23rd, 2017
Last updated on August 12th, 2022