Graduate Student (MS & PHD) Advising
Meet with a VASE advisor virtually, click on the link below during drop-in advising hours
Monday - Thursday : 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (PST)
Virtual Drop-in Advising
- Academic Advisement
- Academic Policies
- New Student Information
- DEN@Viterbi Student Services
- International Student Services
- Course Registration and Access
- Degree Requirements
- Commencement Information
- Career Development Events
- Internship Opportunities and Resources
- Viterbi Career Connections office and services
News and Events
- VASE Blog
- Signature Events including Orientation, Graduate Awards, and Commencement
- VGSA and Student Group Events
- Mentorship Program and Events
- Student Organizations
- Safety and Wellness
- Graduate Housing
Tuition, Fees, and Funding Opportunities
- Tuition and Fees
- Master's Student Funding Opportunities
- Doctoral Student Funding Opportunities
- Employer Supported
Incoming Graduate Student InformationInformation for all incoming graduate students: Master's (On Campus and Online via DEN@Viterbi) and Doctoral students.
New Student Information PageInformation for all incoming graduate students: Master's (On Campus and Online via DEN@Viterbi) and Doctoral students.
New Student Information
The most commonly used forms for all graduate students including Leave of Absence, Petitions, and more.
Specific services and policies for International Students.
Information for our DEN@Viterbi (off campus) students including admitted, limited status, and audit.
Published on February 23rd, 2017
Last updated on January 5th, 2023