Viterbi Congratulates all Class of 2020 Graduates! A letter from Dean Yannis C. Yortsos.
Viterbi Admission & Student Engagement (VASE) provides support services for undergraduate and graduate students at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering.
Graduate Student Advising Request
If you would like to meet with a VASE advisor virtually, click on the link below. Virtual Walk-In advising will be held Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with an advisor outside of walk-in hours. Submit a request below.
Please click below to see all Viterbi undergraduate, graduate and department advising resources:
- Academic Advisement
- Academic Policies
- New Student Information
- DEN@Viterbi Student Services
- International Student Services
- Course Registration and Access
- Degree Requirements
- Commencement Information
- Career Development Events
- Internship Opportunities and Resources
- Viterbi Career Connections office and services
- VASE Blog
- Signature Events including Orientation, Graduate Awards, and Commencement
- VGSA and Student Group Events
- Mentorship Program and Events
- Student Organizations
- Safety and Wellness
- Graduate Housing
- Tuition and Fees
- Master’s Student Funding Opportunities
- Doctoral Student Funding Opportunities
- Employer Supported