Here is a convenient list of the most commonly used forms by Viterbi graduate students. Please note that each form has its own separate set of instructions for signature approvals and drop-off locations. Most forms are available in PDF format. If you have any questions regarding the forms listed below, please contact the VASE Office in OHE-106.
Forms for All Graduate Students
- DocuSign Committee Forms:
- Instructions for Committe Forms
- Leave of Absence Request Forms for:
- Graduation Checklist (Master’s Students)
- PhD Verification of Completion
- VASE Petition to Count Out of Sequence Course
- VASE Petition to Exceed 25% Waiver/Substitution Limit
- Graduate Transfer Credit
- DEN Petition for on-campus students (online form)
Forms for All International Graduate Students
- Reduced Course Load Form for International Students (online form)
- Pre-Graduation OPT Approval
- The Graduate and International Admissions Office reviews coursework taken at international institutions. Students must complete the International Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form and submit it to the Registrar One Stop Center located in the John Hubbard Hall lobby (JHH). Official transcripts are required to complete an evaluation.
- Other Helpful Forms from the Office for International Services (OIS)