Access Your Forms!
Ph.D. Student Forms
Committee Forms for Ph.D. Students Only:
To ensure the timely processing of committee forms, please click here to review the Instructions for DocuSign Committee Forms.
If you are looking for a Leave of Absence (LOA) Form, please select the form that best describes your status:
- Domestic Students (U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents) are to submit their LOA requests by following the steps below:
- Login to myViterbi.
- Click on “Leave of Absence Requests”
- Select “Submit New Leave of Absence Request - Domestic”
- Fill out the form.
- International Students
Below are Petitions and Graduation-Related Forms for Graduate Students:
International Graduate Students Forms
For your ease of use, please review these Instructions to access the DocuSign Committee forms.
- Curricular Practical Training
- Program Extension Form
- Reduced Course Load Form for International Students
- Leave of Absence (LOA) form for Domestic Students can be accessed on myViterbi
- Leave of Absence (LOA) form for International Students
In addition, the Graduate and International Admissions Office reviews coursework taken at international institutions. Students must complete the International Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form and submit it to the Registrar One Stop Center located in the John Hubbard Hall lobby (JHH). Official transcripts are required to complete an evaluation.
Published on August 20th, 2017
Last updated on December 14th, 2023