Viterbi Progressive Degree Program(PDP) Scholarship
Graduate & Professional Programs is pleased to offer a merit based scholarships for Viterbi Master’s students who were admitted to their Master’s via the Viterbi Progressive Degree Program (PDP).
- Award Amount: A nonrenewable award of up to $10,000 (for tuition fee purposes only).
- Number of Scholarships; Up to 15 scholarships awarded on an annual basis.
- Previously applied and admitted to the Viterbi PDP program.
- Enrolled in, and completing, your Viterbi Graduate Master’s as per your approved PDP course plan.
- Undergraduate Degree will need to be posted by the end of the semester in which you are applying for the scholarship (i.e. those applying by March 1st will need to have their Undergraduate degree posted by the end of the spring term).
- How to Apply
- Complete and submit the application below by the stated deadline.
- Upload a personal statement (Word or PDF document) in which you should explain the reasons (academic, career etc.) for undertaking the Master’s program and how this scholarship will help you achieve your goals.
- Upload your current, valid and approved (with all required signatures) PDP course plan.
- When to Apply
- Fall Term Deadline: October 1st
- Spring Term Deadline: March 1st
- Award Notification: Successful scholarship candidates will be notified of their award by the end of the term in which they are applying.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org