OPT applications for fall 2017 graduates are accepted now at GAPP office. Please following the steps below to complete your application:
- Complete an Application for Graduation and submit it to your departmental academic advisors. Students in the AME, CS, EE, and ISE department should submit their application to graduate online at MyViterbi.
- When your major department has processed your Application to Graduate and completed a degree check, your STARS report on OASIS will become available for review. Check your STARS report on OASIS to make sure all requirements for your degree have been met and contact your graduate advisor if there are any discrepancies.
- Review the OIS OPT Online Workshop to obtain the Request for 12-Month OPT I-20 form (OPT form).
- PhD students must also fill out a PhD Verification of Completion form and submit to the GAPP Office
- Meet with a GAPP advisor to complete and sign the Graduation Verification section on the OPT form.
- Submit the signed OPT form to OIS.
Published on December 1st, 2017
Last updated on January 19th, 2021