We’re pleased to announce an upcoming workshop for PhD students.
Date: February 4, 2019
Location: Fertitta Hall (JFF), Lower Level (LL) 107
Time: 12:00–1:30 p.m.
The workshop will discuss verbal, nonverbal, and visual communication strategies to consider when:
- planning for and delivering formal research presentations at academic conferences
- designing poster presentations for academic conferences
- answering questions at academic conferences
- creating an elevator pitch for networking at academic conferences
- preparing for research presentations during the job search
Students who attend the workshop on February 4 will be invited to attend an individual coaching session where they will have the opportunity to present and receive feedback.
Link to RSVP: https://bit.ly/2SYKQvo