Kleiner Perkins, a world-leading venture capital firm located in Silicon Valley, just announced that they are now accepting applications for the 2020 KP Fellows Program (Product, Design, Engineering) and we’d like to share this opportunity with you. The KP Fellows Program is a unique, career-defining opportunity for technical students who are interested in pursuing technology, entrepreneurship, design and startups. Engineering and Design Fellows work with one of our company partners over the summer where they develop and hone their technical skills and are mentored by an executive within the company. Product Fellows will spend a full year working with one of our company partners.
The program offers:
- Meaningful experience at one of of our company partners like Slack, Airbnb, Pinterest, and Robinhood
- Founder speaker series with portfolio CEOs and executives
- Entrepreneurial workshops with partners at Kleiner Perkins
- Community events like sailing to Angel Island, Kayaking, Paintballing and more
- An alumni network of 500+ up and coming tech leaders across product, design, and engineering
- An opportunity to receive $100K for entrepreneurial endeavors through our investment program
Applications for the 2020 KP Fellows Program are open now and close October 6th, 2019 at fellows.kleinerperkins.com.
Published on September 18th, 2019
Last updated on September 18th, 2019