Join the program that has successfully enabled over 50 teams to get $25-50,000 customer discovery grants from the National Science Foundation! Our short course helps you qualify for these prestigious NSF I-Corps Awards.
Registration is now open for our next ZAP! course. Register online by Friday, September 20 at 11:59 P.M.
Friday, September 27 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Friday, October 4 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
ZAP! is based on the successful National Science Foundation Innovation Corps (I-Corps) methods of accelerating the translation of university engineering research to the marketplace.
It’s really easy! Here are the steps:
• Go to lanode.org/zap/ and complete the application (check out the application for other dates if these don’t work for you)
• Before the first class, fill in the attached two-slide template. Don’t worry if you don’t know all the terms – we’ll teach them in our course – just give it a try.
• In the first class, learn about business terminology and more importantly, how to interview customers to understand their needs.
• Interview 5 people in the week following the first session.
• Tell us what you learned in the second session.
That’s it! Join the wave of innovators commercializing their technologies!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on September 10th, 2019
Last updated on September 10th, 2019