The Viterbi School of Engineering
looks forward to celebrating our
Class of 2024!
Make the Most of Commencement Day
- As is standard with events at arenas and large venues, all guests must go through a metal detector to enter the venue.
- The following items are prohibited at ceremony venues: backpacks, balloons, fog horns, whistles and other noise makers. All such objects will be confiscated at the gate.
- No shouting or whistling during the ceremony is allowed.
- Wear comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking throughout the day.
- USC will follow Los Angeles Department of Public Health guidelines regarding safety and prevention of Covid-19. Please refer to their website for the latest guidance.
Published on February 13th, 2018
Last updated on October 25th, 2023