We hope that you are finding your time at USC to be enriching and exciting, with new pursuits in your academic, professional, and personal lives. Feelings of stress, worry, or sadness can be common as you experience personal growth and challenges over the next few months. USC offers many resources to support your emotional, physical, and spiritual health during this time.
- Student Counseling Services is here to help you meet your academic and personal goals. SCS offers group support and skill building, a stress relief clinic, as well as support for students in distress and crisis. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, SCS services are available 24-hours per day, call (213) 740-7711.
- Take care of your physical health through primary care services at Engemann and Eric Cohen Health Services. Make an appointment online using our online portal My Student Health Record (MySHR) or call (213) 740-9355 to speak to a receptionist or reach a 24-hour medical advice line.
- Mindfulness practices help us to be aware of ourselves in ways that lead to stress reduction and increase happiness. Mindful USC offers a range of classes and workshops to the USC community.
- USC Recreational Sports can help support a balanced, healthy lifestyle through participation in recreational activities and physical activity.
- The Office of Religious Life sponsors a variety of opportunities for exploring the spiritual dimensions of your life and learning.
Take the time to invest in your personal wellness by exploring these resources and do not hesitate to ask for help.