Master‘’s students, please see the following information regarding registration deadlines. This Friday, Jan. 26th, 2018 is the last day to add courses. It is also the deadline for:
- Dropping classes and receiving a tuition refund. Please refer to the Registration Calendar for more information.
- Requesting a waiver to opt-out of the USC Student Health Insurance Plan. All domestic students taking 6 units or more and all international students are automatically enrolled in the USC Student Health Insurance Plan. You must submit your waiver request online to opt-out if you are already covered under a comprehensive health insurance policy.
- Declining Tuition Refund Insurance. By default, at the time you register, Web Registration will enroll in you Tuition Refund Insurance. You can decline via Web Registration.
- Consult with your graduate advisor regarding Leave of Absence (LOA) if you do not plan to enroll in the spring 2018 term.
International students, to maintain your immigration status, remember to submit your Reduced Course Load (RCL) request online, whenever you have less than 8 units in Fall or Spring semesters. If it is your final semester with less than 8 credits, you are still required to submit your RCL request.
DEN students: Friday, Jan. 26th, 2018 is also the deadline for
- Submitting your application for the Tuition Deferment Program.
- Submitting a Leave of Absence (LOA) form to your graduate advisor if you do not plan to enroll in the spring 2018 term. This applies only to formally admitted students. Limited status students are not required to submit a LOA form.
Should you have any questions, please contact a GAPP advisor by coming to OHE 106 or email email@example.com.
Published on January 19th, 2018
Last updated on October 14th, 2021