DMG Talent Development Program
DMG, collaborates with USC Beijing Office, launches Talent Development Program through which you can get the chance to see Hollywood from the inside. Candidates recommended by USC Beijing will be prioritized into early consideration.
*Opportunities for business trips between Los Angeles and Beijing.
Job type: Fulltime
Department: Operations Office of the CEO department
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com with email subject: DMG Talent Development Program + your name + University
Deadline: February 14, 2018
- College students or recent college graduates, different start dates will be arranged
- Open to both Chinese nationals and international candidates
- This program opens to students of any major who are passionate about Film industry including marketing, financing, law, Human Resource, etc.
DMG is a global entertainment and media company with diverse holdings and operations across motion pictures, television, comic book publishing, gaming, next-gen technology and location-based entertainment. The studio’s ﬁlms include the critically acclaimed sci-ﬁ time travel hit LOOPER and the global blockbuster IRON MAN 3. Later this year, DMG and James Cameron will bring TERMINATOR 2 back to the big screen in an immersive 3D special edition. DMG also produced some of China’s most popular TV series, including top rated ALL QUIET IN PEKING, LOVE IS LIKE DIAMONDS, THE ADVISORS ALLIANCE, JADE LOVER, UNDERCOVER, etc.
- Work directly with Hollywood insiders and elites in every key process in the entertainment industry;
- Able to learn and practice different disciplines including financing, production, marketing, strategic planning;
- Obtain mentoring from senior staff in DMG;
- Opportunities for business trips between Los Angeles and Beijing ;
- Get involved in ongoing projects and appraisals;
- Absorb all the knowledge needed to get a head start to taking it to the next level of your career in this industry.
- Support all administrative aspects of a project including the following to ensure the project team can meet project deadlines and deliverables;
- Proofreading and editing documents;
- Arranging meetings and schedules including travel arrangements as necessary;
- Preparing project set up forms and coordinating with ﬁnance and marketing to ensure timely creation of project numbers as appropriate;
- Participating in the invoicing process including preparing reports and gathering information to support timely collection of accounts receivable;
- Reviewing and understanding contract requirements related to billings and collections;
- Disseminating relevant project information to key stakeholders;
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting materials including reports, schedules, presentations, agendas and other materials as necessary;
- Attending meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes, supporting the development of resource plans and schedules, and archiving project documents;
- Providing other support as requested.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in Mandarin Chinese and English;
- Must have knowledge of Business Correspondence;
- Knowledge of standard ﬁling procedures;
- Must be multi-task oriented in a fast pace environment;
- Must have speciﬁc knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows and Mac OS systems.
DMG Official Website: http://www.dmg-entertainment.com/
Published on January 9th, 2018
Last updated on January 16th, 2018