If this fall is your final semester, … (MS)

November 30, 2018

For Master’s students in your final semester, we want to make sure you have completed these procedures so you are on track to graduate:

1. Apply for final semester RCL if enrolling less than 8 units

2. Complete an Application for Graduation and submit it to your academic departmental advisor. Students in the AME, CS, EE, and ISE department should submit their application to graduate online at MyViterbi.

3. Review and apply for OPT if needed. Please see details here.

If you have any questions, please come by the GAPP Office (OHE 106) during our walk-in hours from 10am-2pm or email us at masters@gapp.usc.edu.


Published on November 30th, 2018

Last updated on October 14th, 2021