If Spring 2019 is your final semester, … (MS)

November 30, 2018

For Master’s students graduating in spring of 2019, to make sure your requests can be approved timely, please complete the following steps in order:

  1. Register for all remaining unit(s) in spring 2019
  2. Apply for final semester RCL if enrolling less than 8 units.
  3. Optional: Submit your CPT request. See details here.
  4. Complete an Application for Graduation and submit it to your academic departmental advisor. Students in the AME, CS, EE, and ISE department should submit their application to graduate online at MyViterbi.
  5. Optional: Review and apply for OPT if needed. OPT application system will open in early of February. Please see details here.

If you have any questions, please come by the GAPP Office (OHE 106) during our walk-in hours from 10am-2pm or email us at masters@gapp.usc.edu.

Published on November 30th, 2018

Last updated on October 14th, 2021