Gradescope is a feedback and assessment tool that dramatically reduces the time associated with grading exams, homework, and other assignments. It is widely used for delivering assessments remotely. Gradescope enables instructors and graders to give better and more timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes. Dynamic rubrics help streamline the tedious parts of grading while increasing grading consistency. AI-assisted grading allows instructors to automatically group similar answers and grade all the answers in each group at once. Gradescope also helps with grading programming assignments at scale and can automatically grade printed bubble sheets.
For support, please visit the Gradescope help page at https://help.gradescope.com/ or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the USC KeepTeaching section on Gradescope.
Gradescope connects with Desire2Learn as an External Learning Tool. In order to add Gradescope to your D2L course, you can add it in the content area, and as a menu item in the navigation bar area.
Once you create the Gradescope link in your course you can:
- Link Gradescope course to D2L course roster (see "Adding students and staff via LMS integration..")
- Create D2L assignment to add item to gradebook
- Link your Gradescope assignment to D2L assignment/gradebook
- When you have completed grading in Gradescope, you can sync your scores into the D2L gradebook.
- Refer to these support articles or this video for additional detail.
Published on September 9th, 2020
Last updated on June 8th, 2021